Page 1 of 1
Anti-Americans
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:24 am
by Tokin42
Alright so we're in class and someone wrote up on the board: ANTI-AMERICANS ARE UGLY and the teacher was fine with it which i can understand becuase ppl are allowed their opinion and she probably agreed. Anyways, i laughed about how stupid it was and the kid next to me was like "What? They are!" and im like "Riighhht" and hes like "What are u anti-american? Cuz if u are ill kick ur ass"
im not anti-american but i believe that there are some major fucked up things with this country not just with the whole marijuana thing but racism, ect. i hate it when ppl like the kid sitting next to me blindly say "I love this country and if u dont then fuck off." i think that if ur not a little anti-american or if u dont question this country and government then ur a little ignorant.
WTF does anti-american mean anyway? god!
any opinions will be much appreciated
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:08 am
by GodHand Kronix
America in itself is a great country. It's corporate America that's completely fucked up. Tell your friends your points and ideas about the problems with this country and try to get them to see things from your point of view. If all else fails, stick them in their shits and run!
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:16 pm
by Weedguru Anex
Bowling for Columbine was on last night. I'm kind of struggling here to say what I want to say but without offending everyone but the racism in people was really shocking to to be honest, I had always thought of the gun nut culture as being the heart of the problem but it clearly isn't cuz those people genuinely believe they aren't safe and have to protect their families using guns. I hadn't really thought about it as being the fault of the government and the media but when it was pointed out like that it was kind of upsetting. Thinking about when I've watched CNN etc. it all fits too.
Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:47 pm
by jonny cockeral
yeah thats a good movie. michael moore is good at exposing the government there.

Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:49 am
by spanaman
great film but Michael Moore is a complete idiot . The book "stupid white men" is the most boring thing ive read in ages. He also criticises everything about the government and america, without any sort of rationality. He also whinges about biased statistics that are misleading and hide the true facts, when his book is FULL of them.
Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:18 pm
by weedguru tom
send him to my skewl man, he would be stabbed within` minitues hahah with a fork
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:04 am
by herbal stu
nah be the ultimate stoned killing machine use a spoon
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:46 am
by cutthecashflow
a plastic spoon
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:25 pm
by herbal stu
cutthecashflow wrote:a plastic spoon
Yeah man one of those plastic baby spoons or medicine spoons!
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:58 am
by weedguru tom
the old salad fork in the eye trick
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:49 am
by Daddy
500 cocktail sticks.
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:35 pm
by Born of Fire
everyone can have their opinion, I don't care either way... most of the time people are anti-american because they live in a less fortunate country, and that's really unfair not on the americans but on those who don't have the same luxuries as the US. I know if I lived in a third world country where I had to catch rats to survive and I heard about this country known as america where everyone goes out and buys mcdonalds whenever they want I wouldn't be too fond of the place either... so I see it from both sides too, coz we have it good in australia too and I can see the jealousy, but also the governments of the third world countries are at least partly responsible for their countries economic condition... ok I got no idea what I'm talking about anymore so I'll stop now

Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:53 pm
by Daddy
Im all for america f**k the goverment tell that to the seat of laws tell that slut to suck ya dick.
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:03 pm
by weedguru tom
-laughs, ya got a point man hahaa
Posted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:19 pm
by GodHand Kronix
use a spork man! those things are awesome