Page 1 of 2

Got Friieieieied

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:54 pm
by the mac
Last night i went to my friends dads house with 4 other friends and hes allowed to blaze in his dads house we have a Blazing room.. and we smoked 4 Rockets like a gram each then a BOMBER all crystal j..

I was FRIED lol ive never been this high.. i was hella high as it was after we smoked the 4 rockets and then the crystal joint put me over.. i was seeing shit and having so much fun..

Anyway just thought i would share because it was cool lol :D [/i]

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:46 pm
by GodHand Kronix
You're making me jealous, I haven't had weed in three fucking weeks :cry:

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:28 pm
by Tarential
Kronix wrote:You're making me jealous, I haven't had weed in three fucking weeks :cry:
Look at it this way. When you finally do get weed, dome 2 joints. You will be higher than you have ever been in your life. haha.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 10:48 pm
by the mac
yeah man.. think how great and Messed ur gunna get when ur done takin a break.. my friends are thinkin about taking a break for.. get this A Month :shock: (they need it)
im like ok u take a break for a month and ill blaze everyday and ill still have less tolerance then u fools haha

:P :)

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:27 pm
by GodHand Kronix
The only problem is I didn't really feel like taking a break...I guess it's always better to look at the glass half full *sigh*

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:32 pm
by Sammy
I like takin breaks sometimes, give me a chance to save some cash and then have a super fun high when i pick up the habit again.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:33 pm
by the mac
ha shittay.. u get busted? this break is gunna end soon riiiiiight :D

Re: Got Friieieieied

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:43 am
by Sparky
mkamyszek wrote:Last night i went to my friends dads house with 4 other friends and hes allowed to blaze in his dads house we have a Blazing room.. and we smoked 4 Rockets like a gram each then a BOMBER all crystal j..

I was FRIED lol ive never been this high.. i was hella high as it was after we smoked the 4 rockets and then the crystal joint put me over.. i was seeing shit and having so much fun..

Anyway just thought i would share because it was cool lol :D [/i]
crystal ? u mean crystal meth or sumshit

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:18 am
by Tlicious
A meth joint :roll: Sounds interesting :P No it couldnt be a meth joint, youd still be freaking out right now :lol:

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:43 am
by GodHand Kronix
Aaaaand, the nutmeg just kicked in :twisted:

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:32 am
by Azim
^^^ *shakes head in disgust*

btw, nice to hear you got good and smashed

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:17 pm
by Duh
I've been on a short brake (one week) and I'm getting 50 grams tomorrow. :)
I can't wait. I love smoking after a brake.

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:51 pm
by jonny cockeral
i havent bought much recently, but ive still got pot

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:59 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I'm pretty sure he meant crystal from weed collected in a blender or somethin, rolled into a little joint.

Posted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:11 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Azim wrote:^^^ *shakes head in disgust*

btw, nice to hear you got good and smashed
*Laughs at the fact that you feel you have a reason to shake your head in disgust*