Page 1 of 1

Never Tripped :-(. There's a skunk cafe in West Sussex, UK!

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:01 pm
by Colonel Toker
I WANT TO HALLUCINATE
Hello everyone, this site is great! But I don't understand what everyone is going on about.

I been smoking for a couple of years now and I've tried everything, purple haze, skunk no 1, chronic etc. I've also smoked a fair bit of solid (try to avoid it 'cos it can be sickly if ya have too much!). I smoked about half an oz of Mexican Sativa the other day and wasn't trippin'

I smoked loads before and haven't ever tripped :-s.
Can I handle it more than others?
Is everything I smoked for the past two years shit?

Please people someone answer me cos I'm desperate to hallucinate :-).

SKUNK CAFE
If anyone is interested to know, despite cannabis still being illegal in the United Kingdom, there's a cannabis cafe in Worthing, West Sussex. It is so blatant lol, it's next door to a hydroponic and sensimilia shop. Owned by the same person whose name I can't remember!

Unfortunately, the police are constantly raiding it, but with true courage and determination the shop keepers re-open!

Anway, nice speaking to ya'll. Post me a reply, I wanna hear from ya fellow tokers. :D

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:33 pm
by GodHand Kronix
You're not alone, my friend. I have never in my life hallucinated off of weed. If you want to trip, may I suggest mushrooms or perhaps LSD? They're great fun if you can deal with the negative effects.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:40 pm
by Tarential
I've hallucinated once on weed but it was very, very mild.

Shrooms were fun though :D

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 4:41 pm
by Tarential
Oh yeah and nutmeg, nutmeg had awesome visuals at 3 tablespoons dosage.

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:45 pm
by Weedguru Higher
You're not really supposed to hallucinate off weed, though it does sometime happen. Weed doesn't fall into the hallucingenic category of drugs, such as LSD or shrooms

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:49 pm
by the mac
yeah weed isnt Supposed to make u hullucinate.. it does sometimes.. like last night :)

just try smoking a half ounce in one sitting of killkill and then you should..

Posted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:16 pm
by th3rdeye
Weedguru Higher wrote:You're not really supposed to hallucinate off weed, though it does sometime happen. Weed doesn't fall into the hallucingenic category of drugs, such as LSD or shrooms
Marijuana used to be considered a stimulant, but last year the DEA changed it to an hullucinagin :? stupid DEA