Page 1 of 1
some good goa trance
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:46 am
by cryptic
party animals - i want to be a hippy, this one is not a great song as compared with other trance but is funny, for some reason i always think of weedguru when i hear it, it should be the theme song
Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:59 pm
by Weedguru Anex
For goodness sake! Its not trance! You lot on the other side of the water just seem to brand everything trance or techno when it isn't. Sort it out!

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:03 am
by cryptic
gosh im sorry,

i just *sob* wanted to share some music
if its not trance please direct me towards some good stuff
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:13 am
by GodHand Kronix
silly cryptic, dont cry over spilt uneducated genre dubbing! and if that songs not trance then i dont know what the hell you would call it
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:41 am
by Weedguru Anex
lol it was only a tongue in cheek comment, I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with song, I was just pointing out it wasn't trance, which it isn't, I've got some friends who'v come over from your side of the wet and I just find it really confusing to talk to them sometimes cuz they just use techno or trance to descibe almost any kind of dance music. I'm not generally one for genres but it does make it easier to follow stuff sometimes.
Nah, I dunno what it is either really but its not trance.
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:44 pm
by th3rdeye
give us some trance songs Anex
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:44 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I really like Shpongles, Hallucinogen, Eat Static, Astral Projection, and some of the Infected Mushroom stuff. Trips me out.

And I really like the stuff that was on Stress records, Freelance Icebreakers (silly name but I spose it must mean something to them?) Bedrock (set in stone is awesome) and that kind of thing. Oh and Intensify by Way Out West (its an LP) is a proper mind journey, love that one.
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:57 pm
by th3rdeye
I magically have an Infected Mushroom song on my comp...I dont know how it got there but its an awesome song esp while stoned
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:39 pm
by Weedguru Anex
Cool all goa and psy trance is amazing when stoned. On on shrooms. Or acid.
They used to have some amazing psy trance parties in miami, don't think they have them anymore tho? Had friends out there just as people started taking xtc there, went to this amazing party, everyone was stoned or on trips and we all watched the sun come up together at the end
And then there was all kinds of b/s crack-downs on drugs there etc. and it was ruined for everyone. Like usual.
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:09 am
by cryptic
yah i really like astral projection, infected mushroom, goa gil, and all those psy trance, i somehow found this song on my puter and lumped it in with the rest of my techno, sorry for calling it trance but it was quite funny when i listened to it (baked as i was)
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:51 am
by Weedguru Anex
Hey don't appologise dude, it was mostly joking anyway.
Nice pipe btw, really brings out the colour of your eyes
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:40 pm
by Tlicious
Go to the link in my sig, they have lots of trance there
