Page 1 of 1

BOOZE and HOOKERS for all!

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:20 am
by clashcityrocker
I got my blue belt today :D :D :D

When I got home I definetly had to celebrate by toking up and drinkin' shots even more than usual :\

I finally get to learn how to break peoples spines :twisted:

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:55 am
by Caro
Image

Congradulations, man. Hiiiiiiiya!

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:05 pm
by Tarential
Weedguru Caro wrote:Image

Congradulations, man. Hiiiiiiiya!

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:32 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Image

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:14 pm
by blazed
awesome man :)

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:05 am
by GodHand Kronix
Nice job on that one. I quit Tae Kwon Do right after I got my yellow belt :?

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:47 pm
by clashcityrocker
OK not sure how this ended up in the Bongs board, but oh well :roll:

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:14 pm
by 100:10100
Kronix wrote:Nice job on that one. I quit Tae Kwon Do right after I got my yellow belt :?
Me too :?

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:30 am
by SpeeDa
tae kwon do is shitty
its not real karate its fake wannabe shit.
i love going to tournaments and sparring with blackbelts in tae kwon do (im a brown belt 2nd kyu) I kick their ass