Page 1 of 2
Drive
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:23 am
by StickyHeds
Drive. I feel so warm, and driving feels like a damn video game, its so much fun.
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:45 am
by BOOL
.......Until you hit a nun walking her sunday school class

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:48 am
by magicmaster141
Yeah and the only draw-back is umm.. death...
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:39 pm
by GodHand Kronix
Not all people drive worse stoned.
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:12 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
I coudn't drive while stoned...I jus couldn't do it. I'd be so paranoid, and I know my reaction time would be so slow. Also, I'd be distracted so easily. And kind of a joke between me and my best friend, we were talkin bout if I were stoned n drivin, we were like "yea...I'd be goin along...and I'd see a butterfly or a bird or something flying low to the ground, and I'd jus end up goin off the road n takin moms car offroading while following this butterfly/bird thing" We were laffin our asses off...cuz we thought it'd be funny seeing me stoned, goin threw big mud pits, rocks, and woods, then bringing it home barly running, and she see's it and flips out. Cuz she's the biggest priss, she flipped out when my brother dented the front of it (cuz of it, no one ever will be allowed drivin her car, neither me or my brother). But I still would think it'd be funny

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:47 am
by weedguru tom
no when you are real baked and go drivin`, i did most of my lessons stonned, you have your head over the wheel with your face like 2cm away from the glass looking dead ahead, drivin at like 2mph
thank you!
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:32 am
by Doctor Doobie
fuck yes. thank you. ive tried forever to explain to people what its like driving. ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME.
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:32 pm
by Goodtime Slim
There was a few of us in my mates car and we were just going to pick up of some kids we new in a carpark and we were already fairly lean.
My mates car is pretty shit and the electric windows in the front don't work so the guy paying had to open the door, instead of just winding down the window, we then burned off pretty fast(the kiddy driving thinks he's a real fuckin badass) while the door was still open so that my friend in the front had pretty much fallen out but was hanging on. I don't really need to say that the rest of us were laughing hysterically.

Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:15 am
by stnoed
i wouldnt try it. unless i really had to. not joy riding atleast. errr
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:40 pm
by rakanishu15
Driving really isnt that hard stoned... Just watch the movie "fear and loathing in Las Vegas" Whenever im driving and I start getting nervous that im too stoned... I just think of the two guys in that movie, if they could drive I can. It seriously helps. (yes i realize its just a movie)
reply
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:25 am
by Doctor Doobie
You know man, thats exactly how I taught myself to drive when im stoned. First time i got stoned i was driving and i got so paranoid that I pulled over for 1 hour and 30 minutes till i sobered up again. I never drove again when i was stoned untill like 2 months later when i tried. It takes experience to drive when stoned. I recommend those who are unexperienced when stoned to have someone with you in the car that knows your stoned. But like he said above just go with the flow. Act like your in "the movie" or "video game" and you will have a blast. Driving is my favorite thing to do when im baked now no matter how baked. It really is like a "space cruise".
reply
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:26 am
by Doctor Doobie
sorry if that topic above made no sense. im fucking baked
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:52 am
by stompy
yeah.. driving sucks ass you fucken start watching your hands on the wheel or all the little dots on your windshield and 1 foot seems like 1 mile its so hard to consentrate
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:52 am
by stompy
yeah, driving is such a buzzkill
Posted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:53 pm
by flynn
i'd never drive under the influence of anything....i had a friend killed when her car was hit by a drunk and stoned 40 year old...very uncool guys
