Drive

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Drive

Post by StickyHeds »

Drive. I feel so warm, and driving feels like a damn video game, its so much fun.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

.......Until you hit a nun walking her sunday school class :roll:
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

Yeah and the only draw-back is umm.. death...
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Not all people drive worse stoned.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

I coudn't drive while stoned...I jus couldn't do it. I'd be so paranoid, and I know my reaction time would be so slow. Also, I'd be distracted so easily. And kind of a joke between me and my best friend, we were talkin bout if I were stoned n drivin, we were like "yea...I'd be goin along...and I'd see a butterfly or a bird or something flying low to the ground, and I'd jus end up goin off the road n takin moms car offroading while following this butterfly/bird thing" We were laffin our asses off...cuz we thought it'd be funny seeing me stoned, goin threw big mud pits, rocks, and woods, then bringing it home barly running, and she see's it and flips out. Cuz she's the biggest priss, she flipped out when my brother dented the front of it (cuz of it, no one ever will be allowed drivin her car, neither me or my brother). But I still would think it'd be funny :lol:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

no when you are real baked and go drivin`, i did most of my lessons stonned, you have your head over the wheel with your face like 2cm away from the glass looking dead ahead, drivin at like 2mph
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

thank you!

Post by Doctor Doobie »

fuck yes. thank you. ive tried forever to explain to people what its like driving. ITS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME.
Goodtime Slim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 411
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:45 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Goodtime Slim »

There was a few of us in my mates car and we were just going to pick up of some kids we new in a carpark and we were already fairly lean.

My mates car is pretty shit and the electric windows in the front don't work so the guy paying had to open the door, instead of just winding down the window, we then burned off pretty fast(the kiddy driving thinks he's a real fuckin badass) while the door was still open so that my friend in the front had pretty much fallen out but was hanging on. I don't really need to say that the rest of us were laughing hysterically. :lol:
[img]http://img112.exs.cx/img112/528/d4bhardboiled2.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

i wouldnt try it. unless i really had to. not joy riding atleast. errr
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
rakanishu15
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by rakanishu15 »

Driving really isnt that hard stoned... Just watch the movie "fear and loathing in Las Vegas" Whenever im driving and I start getting nervous that im too stoned... I just think of the two guys in that movie, if they could drive I can. It seriously helps. (yes i realize its just a movie)
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way "


P.s. Pictures soon :)
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

reply

Post by Doctor Doobie »

You know man, thats exactly how I taught myself to drive when im stoned. First time i got stoned i was driving and i got so paranoid that I pulled over for 1 hour and 30 minutes till i sobered up again. I never drove again when i was stoned untill like 2 months later when i tried. It takes experience to drive when stoned. I recommend those who are unexperienced when stoned to have someone with you in the car that knows your stoned. But like he said above just go with the flow. Act like your in "the movie" or "video game" and you will have a blast. Driving is my favorite thing to do when im baked now no matter how baked. It really is like a "space cruise".
[img]http://www.usedbowlingsupplies.com/images/yoda_on_weed.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

reply

Post by Doctor Doobie »

sorry if that topic above made no sense. im fucking baked
[img]http://www.usedbowlingsupplies.com/images/yoda_on_weed.jpg[/img]
stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:05 am
Location: fort collins colorado
Contact:

Post by stompy »

yeah.. driving sucks ass you fucken start watching your hands on the wheel or all the little dots on your windshield and 1 foot seems like 1 mile its so hard to consentrate
stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:05 am
Location: fort collins colorado
Contact:

Post by stompy »

yeah, driving is such a buzzkill
flynn

Post by flynn »

i'd never drive under the influence of anything....i had a friend killed when her car was hit by a drunk and stoned 40 year old...very uncool guys (N)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users