Page 1 of 1

And they get better and better and better

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:45 pm
by Tarential
I helped an online friend with a PHP problem. He said he had been trying to fix it for 4 hours, I fixed it in 30 seconds. He offered me a job. He is IT manager for his company (he does Delphi and ASP.NET programming) and has some PHP scripts he needs done. Job pays $25 / hour USD.

Hell yeah!

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:02 pm
by Funk Doctor
25 bucks an hour? :shock:

Might I complement you with a firm 'w00t!!!'?

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:36 pm
by LiGhTuP
That's an awsome job, things r lookin up :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:36 pm
by herbal stu
w00t indeed l33t mutha once you get in get me a job!!

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:14 am
by Caro
Nice Work !!! That is an ehhhhgcellent salary.