Page 1 of 1

Fuck...I hate being sick...

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:16 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
:evil:

I dunno what the hell I have, but this morning my throut was jus a lil sore, and I took some herbal pills, then as the day kept goin, I grew more tired. So I musta fell asleep a shit load of times today. But now, I'm sore all over, my eyes n throut are, my cheeks feel right tight, I've passed out, nearly puked, can't even walk straight, and I'm either too hot or too cold. When I was layin down, I felt right tingly... I dunno how much I would wanna smoke a joint...cuz my throut hurts so much..its weird tho, cuz yesterday my throut wasn't sore at all, then I smoked a joint, and I didn't think it was that harsh, but I guess it was, cuz afterwards my throut was right sore...any coinsidence? I dunno...but all I know is I feel like shit.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 10:22 pm
by Caro
awwwww...sounds like the flu. I hope you have a bong!

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:06 pm
by Midnight_Toker69
Yea...I made one a few days ago...but I jus dunno how much I wanna go outside n toke up :(

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:08 pm
by Young One
Herbal pills?

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:24 pm
by magicmaster141
:wink: :wink: :?: Hope ya get better soon!

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:26 pm
by Antix
sounds like mano

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:34 am
by Tlicious
Just sleep a lot and you'll get better :roll:

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:02 am
by Midnight_Toker69
Young One wrote:Herbal pills?


Haha...I wish :P
But Enchia (I totally don't know how to spell that) and Vitamin C

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:03 am
by Midnight_Toker69
Sp1iff wrote:sounds like mano

U mean Mono :shock: :shock: :shock: I hope not..

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:58 am
by Skwerl_Butt
lol..Mano is hand in spanish..Now how would a hand make you feel better?? ( :wink: )