Page 1 of 1

FUCK

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:51 am
by Tarential
Well, thats peachy.

My boss comes online, tells me the project is cancelled. Says he didn't see it being profitable. Which means there goes my rent money for the month. I don't have any other money. Great. Well I'll deal with that I guess... maybe. I doubt it, though, because time is so tight. Time is tight because I have exams not next week but the week after. I didn't have school books until 3/4 of the way through the semester, so I have to make up for missed assignments and bad midterms by doing incredibly well on the finals. Which means a lot of study time.

Then, my girlfriend comes online, she has been being a bitch all day. We fight, she breaks up with me. Thats my gf of over two years. Now don't I feel like dieing.

Then as I'm in the middle of talking with her, trying to figure shit out, my monitor dies for my computer. After all this, it chooses a time when I'm already lower than I have been in my life. Talk about getting kicked when you are down.

And to top it all off this is the day I stopped smoking weed. Yay.

Anyone have any suggestions before I blow my brains out or something?

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:54 am
by Weedguru Higher
Go to bed :D

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:56 am
by Tarential
Weedguru Higher wrote:Go to bed :D
That doesn't solve the lack of money, or the inability to do well at university.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:58 am
by Weedguru Higher
Yeah.....true dude. it is only a temporary fix, or rather temporary ease

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:31 am
by dope_runner
well look at it this way if ur lifes so bad right now it can only get better.........................right???

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:40 am
by magic_mush88
i dont really know what to say other than deal with it life sucks and there is noting you can do about it. Take some time to relax. work on your homework thats whats most important i think.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:53 am
by ginger chain
just make sure you spend some designated time doing some hardcore relaxing.. then get down to work.

and hey you have all my sympathy. sounds like you're going through a really rough time right now. Things'll look up. When stuff is like that for me I just remember that the world is what i make of it. the world is what you make of it. And if you think about that for a bit.. (you may disagree, but) i think that's the bottom line for everything, and it simplifies decisions. (Although, on second thoughts.. or rather third, it doesn't help too much for finding money quickly, but it may help with your girlfriend situation. make sure she knows you love her if you do!)

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:53 am
by Tarential
I do indeed, and she knows that. I mean it sucks and all, but I knew it was coming, we both did. She loves me too, but ... things just won't work out.

Anyway its the school/money/time problems that worry me.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:58 pm
by weedguru tom
man if i was you, i would sell weed if you can just to get a bundle and buy your self somthin` nice, i knwo you need it for rent but by your self a new processor or somthin` always cheers me up, msg me on aim if ya need to talk or somthin` man 'duction'

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:42 pm
by GodHand Kronix
My idea would be to get crackin' on your homework, and just ask your roommate if he'll hook you up with rent money just once. Tell him you'll pay him back or do whatever's necessary but you really need the money.

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:30 pm
by Young One
"After every dark night, Theres a bright day" Meaning, After every hard time, Theres a easy/good time coming up. What ill tell ya is dont stress about it bro. I mean seriously i know how it feels and shit, You feel like theres nothing you can do, You cant get it off your mind, But try to get it off your mind. Jus relax and shit'll get better. If you stress it shit feels like its worse.







Smoke some buddha....