Page 1 of 1
before class
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm
by th3rdeye
I had to take a make up test at 9 today, but my first class isnt until 11:15....I have an hour and Ive been here in the library for a good 20 minutes. SIgh i'm bored out of my mind.
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:20 pm
by mishima_beef
sounds shitty... i hit a bowl before class myself

and 1 after.. argh gayness essay on macbeth had to do it in 2 days in class and today we could only use what we wrote on this preparation paper yesterday
got a nice buzz goin

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:22 pm
by th3rdeye
i want weed
gah I cannot STAND Shakespeare
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:32 pm
by mishima_beef
dude u took the words right outta my mouth.. i fucked up that essay i think..
meh.. alot of ppl fuxed it up .. on the bright side it wasnt one of them long assigned essays at home im fuckin lazy to do homework and shit i missed doin questions to this whole novel and this visual collage shit we had to do on macbeth.. 0 on all those
like around 50-60% on the tests.. and im still gettin 66!!
wow.. might pass after all
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:20 pm
by Tarential
anhedonia rhythm wrote:gah I cannot STAND Shakespeare
Ditto. Unlike most people, though, I like his style of writing; its his works that suck.
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:06 pm
by jonny cockeral
shakespeare is shit. ive just done coursework on romeo and juliet and its fuking shit. how does he have a place in modern day english tests.
Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:00 pm
by herbal stu
Prob well late at answerin this but if that test aint important fcuk it and bugger off sumplace else more interestin!
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:48 am
by Skwerl_Butt
I like shakespeare and everything..but I just hate reading his stuff..i dunno..but if it was in english..oops.. I mean MOdern english..I wouldnt hate it that much..But I hate analyzing his stuff because its so friggin hard!!

grrr
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:51 am
by Shredd
Shakespeare is the easiest thing ever... Most classic themes ever...What are you guys talking about, if you ever have a problem just goto sparknotes.com anyways.
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:00 am
by Luke
fuck spark notes, that takes all the interest and creativity out of classic works and turns it into something to memorize to get a good grade. fuck grades, fuck that kind of laziness.
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:01 am
by mishima_beef
simma down.. reading the play is good and all and then u gotta reach a sparknote so u can catch up to that nerdy guy in the class who studies all day.. u know how we do... hahahahaha.. im feelin it off that L paper.. i gotta go post in the other forum
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:05 am
by Skwerl_Butt
Sparknotes.com...great!...hehe..I'll add this to favorites for future reference

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:05 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I had two test today, and Im sure I bombed them both since I was sick and couldnt study - That's going to hurt my adverage

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:07 am
by Shredd
I had to read 2 books over the summer, but didn't. Read the sparknotes in a fraction of a day, got 2 A's on the test, and a compliment from the teacher. Now that's a class act.
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:43 am
by mishima_beef
NICE!!
i pulled off a...
had to read a novel..
we had 3 chunks of chapter questions i did neither chunk.. and i never read the book and i pulled off like 50 somethin % on the test from reading just a 10 minute "plot overview" from sparknotes.. the book was brave new world it sounds pretty fuckin cool in their world it sounds interesting but meh im too lazy to read it..