BIG N00B HERE SO HELP ASAP PLZ
Moderator: Moderators
-
jiang_liukai
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:46 pm
- Contact:
BIG N00B HERE SO HELP ASAP PLZ
ok im a total n00b when it comes to draw and it seems i have sum and i dont exactly know what to do with it, help asap so i can get stoned outta my face 
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
The curious orange
- Bonghead

- Posts: 432
- Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
smoke it in a bong nuf sed just heat and crumble whatever u do dont use foil with anythin aluminium just fucks ya head up with its poisons when heated!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
- Antix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
prettyy close what happened to me cept i stopped for my soccer season and before that game of the season like 5 (all starters) of us hit up our friends shed and smoked a 1/4 30 min bofore the game.... we had won every game before but we tied this one :'( i was pretty pissed of short term but when i look back now it was fun as hellanhedonia rhythm wrote:yea my first like 5 times I never got high. Than it hit me like a ton of bricks one night. Than I took a year break, and the first time I hit it after that year, I was soooooooo high...I just...I just....soared
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users