Page 1 of 1

Frustrated.. definately frustrated

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:27 pm
by mishima_beef
woot last night was alright still me and my boy split an eighth blazed a fat blunt and reached "elf" it was alright pretty funny while blazed and then smoked up the rest of the eights in a 3 pape with 2 of my boys but now i got only like 20 something dollars and i had $100 2 days ago or so...

and i wont be getting money till like the 20th.. arrrrghhhh i doubt i'll have money for the weekend..

:cry:

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:25 pm
by Young One
I got like 6 dollars bro, Dont trip...

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:43 pm
by th3rdeye
I dont even have money for gas right now....I gotta wait till thursday

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:17 am
by Tarential
I have 0 money on hand right now.

If I go to the bank I have $85 or so. If I wait til the 15th I'll have like $350 so its all good :)

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:54 am
by GodHand Kronix
Yeah man, I'm down to $10 as of now. However, I should be getting $30 or $40 in the coming week, and hopefully I'll be getting a part-time job soon, so things are probably going to start looking up.