Page 1 of 1

New blink-182 CD

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:32 pm
by jonny cockeral
Click the link in my sig. to stream the cd track-by-track.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:47 pm
by HaPpY dAzE
I love blink-182, they rock...not like Goood Charolette or Simple Plan

BUY THE NEW BLINK-182 ALBUM NOW!!! IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:05 am
by HaPpY dAzE
I'm listening to the new CD right now and it is worth evry fucking penny I spent on it,I advice every body to by it

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:23 pm
by jonny cockeral
yeah it would be worth every penny, if i bought it

Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:27 pm
by GodHand Kronix
i dont listen to blink 182, thanks anyways

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:19 am
by JJsw25
Im not a big fan of those guys, but travis is an amazing drummer. Their new stuff is decent, its certainly better than their old shit.

Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:55 am
by GodHand Kronix
agreed travis is fucking psycho i just recently learned the intro to first date