Page 1 of 1

Xterminator

Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:39 am
by the chief
anyone heard of this bong? it costs £119.99, don't know how many dollars that is though. here's a link to a site sellin it http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/bongs.htm i bet that is one cooool smoke.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:26 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Some descent stuff there, I bought one of these for 10$ from a head shop.
Image
It's pretty small.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 3:36 am
by the chief
is it pocket sized?

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:25 am
by Shredd
It looks like a coke bottle with a hose coming out of it. lol

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:10 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Yeah, its a water piece - can fit in my pocket. a bit bigger then adverage salt shaker.

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:50 pm
by herbal stu
dude I think I can get that xterminator thang from badassbuds.co.uk AND I INTEND TO! :p