Page 1 of 1
Who uses wut?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:29 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Anyone wanna post a pic of what they use to get high off their weed? Not sure if this is apporopriate for this section or not so I'm just gunna THINk it is...If anyone wants to see my pipe or bong lemme know I'll get a pic up here...But post your shit too!!

:D

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:56 am
by magic_mush88
I have no web cam *magic_mush crys*
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:01 am
by LiGhTuP
I mainly use my bong. It's a bright red plastic piece with a handgrip on one side.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:44 am
by Weedguru Higher
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:13 pm
by GodHand Kronix
higher your gonna make me cry...i just used up all my bud yesterday

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:36 pm
by weedguru tom
i use papers and my hands haha, made this the other night pretty nice, i cant have real bongs they always break the last 2 did and im not payin out £45 fer new ones, used a pipe bowl and gauze

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:04 am
by The Joe
http://store1.yimg.com/I/raymond_1766_204442532
Mine's the yellow one. Love it. It's either that or a waterfall or a regular bong made with a plastic bottle and a trumpet mouthpiece.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:55 am
by Skwerl_Butt
Hey Higher! your pipe is very similar to Sparkys, except his is blue. And I usually use a pipe or paper..but I got no cam so no show for you!!!
*Shivers*
WoW, This is Post number 666....

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:20 am
by Tarential
Right now I'm using a torch to do blades. Hash oil.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:36 am
by smoke two joints
havent..........smoked......in...........so.........long..........caro calls me a poser.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:03 am
by Caro
...you had herb and you gave it away.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:36 am
by weedguru tom
i dont give it away, i prefer to just get em to come out n find me and we have a good smoke session so its all good
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:14 pm
by GodHand Kronix
only way anyone would have my weed for free is if....
1) i was smoking someone out because they're a friend or i owe them,
or
2) it's that really REALLY fine stoner chick i know. *drool*
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:06 pm
by Tarential
Ha I dished out everyone at my dealers place huge fat hoots of grease from my cap, simply because first impressions are everything. From now on every time they get something good they will share it with me. Its all good, even though it used up like half a cap of oil lol.