Page 1 of 1

Speed Growing?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:23 am
by Sammy
Is there a way to grow plants super fast? Maybe giving an extra amount of light or adding extra nutrients. Also, is there a way to keep my plant at a size below 2 feet without damaging or even killing her?


I ask because my mates got a bit more than a month before his lease runs on his appartment and we were wonderin' if it would be possible to grow in that time limit, not including the time it takes to dry it, we can do that elsewhere...

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:32 am
by KingPing
no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:43 am
by GodHand Kronix
KingPing wrote:no your stupid
haha i bet you think your pretty hard huh

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:46 am
by Sammy
I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:57 am
by GodHand Kronix
Sammy wrote:I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye
haha exactly

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:05 am
by Sparky
KingPing wrote:no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time
why the fuck are you still here ?

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:09 am
by Sammy
Lol basically you just got owned. King Pin goes M.I.A

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:00 am
by Tarential
Sammy wrote:I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye
My sentiments as well.

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:57 am
by LiGhTuP
After a plant has flowered it can be brought back to life to begin the cycle again. Except it will have already gone through it's vegetative state, so it can begin to flower soon. Apart from this, you could try things such as keeping lights on all the time, choosing a fast flowering strain etc.

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 12:59 pm
by Young One
Sparky wrote:
KingPing wrote:no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time
why the fuck are you still here ?
KingPing is one of those dickheads that comes to this board that you were talkin about in another topic eh? :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 1:08 pm
by JusJoe
me go poopi

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:35 pm
by weedguru tom
ive heard you can use chemicals to make it grow faster but you cant smoke the first 3 harvests, but it grows so fast its all good

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:25 am
by Weedguru Higher
If there was a known way to speed up the grow process I'd be the first to try it.

Using nutrients and stuff doesnt really speed up the growing process, it just makes for healthier, bigger, stronger plants. The speed a plant grows is genetic basically.