Page 1 of 3
Speed and weed
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:02 am
by Wofen
I was wondering if it is worth it to lace weed with speed, and if so, is it alot better???
Wofen
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:24 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Thats like asking if icecream with chocolate syrup is better
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:52 pm
by GodHand Kronix
or...a dollar with...another dollar
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:53 pm
by Tarential
lol I've never tried speed so I can't really give an opinion.
I take it you two like speed?
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:59 pm
by Midnight Toker
Speed's a nice little drug, but i wouldn't bother smoking it. If i were you, i'd bomb the speed, then smoke the weed, that'll get you alot more fucked.
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:38 pm
by smoke two joints
dont lace your weed, not fun. but if you wanna try some other shit with it, do what he said before.. bomb the other shit and then smoke, smoking something else might be pretty harmful
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:40 pm
by Tarential
Not in all cases.
For example, weed mixed up with hydroponic shrooms gets you FUCKED UP. Its GREAT.
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:35 pm
by Caro
Um, don't soil your delicious natural weed with a disgusting synthetic drug. And if you are going to do the disgusting synthetic drug, for christ sake smoke it out of some tinfoil with a straw, don't ruin your weed.

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:26 pm
by Tarential
Have you ever tried it? These hydros taste good!
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:59 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
No, I dont do speed.
And mushrooms with your weed? Wtf? You know you can actually go blind if you get the smoke in your eyes..
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:43 pm
by Tarential
No you can't, I'd like to stop that stupid fairy-tale right here. I see 20/20 still. And the smoke most definitally got in my eyes.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:57 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Definatly not a fairy tale, I'm 99% sure in some strains of halucenogenic mushrooms, smoking the powder (yes I have done it) can cause you to go blind if you get it in your eyes.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:00 am
by Tarential
I'd heard that too, but when I looked it up, read books, etc, nothing like that was found. So I tried it and it was fine.
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:28 am
by dope_runner
i dont really have an interest in any other drugs besides weed an shrooms since most of em fuck u up
Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:57 am
by Weedguru Anex
Speed is a horrible drug! Its like having loads of caffeine at once, you can't sleep for ages, ummm 'bits' shrivel up and I usually get a buzzing on my brain. Now why the hell would you want to put that in your lovely green stuff?
Green will take you all the way and back, adding stuff to it won't make you higher. You just need good green and good records, thats the way.