Page 1 of 1

A message from Jaime

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:54 pm
by herbal stu
Pothead_Jaime has asked that I post her a goodbye message here but I thought instead I'd copy and paste the msn conv so in a sense she has done it herself as I feel its best to come from her:

KEY DUDE = ME I Just Cant Breathe Anymore = Jaime

I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
will you tell everyone on weedguru i say goodbye
DUDE says:
no cos u aint goin!
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
i have to
DUDE says:
nah u on holiday from it like me
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
my dad took all my stuff away and if i ever do anything again or go on any sites with even a link about marijuana i am getting sent to a private school and to rehab
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
if he is even suspicious... whether i do anything or not i get sent to a private school
DUDE says:
ouch
DUDE says:
U tell them tho if u r goin its better comin from you even if it is just goobye in the post
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
i cant
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
if i go on it again my dad is gona ground me
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
and send me away
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
so please just tell em i say bye

L8az guys post ya messages her for me to pass on or you let her know yaself :)

Thanks guys!

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:35 pm
by Tarential
Tell her to contact me on msn Tarential@hotmail.com and I'll give her a way to browse that her dad will never find out about.

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:40 pm
by herbal stu
she offline now but I will for sure :) Thanks

Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:43 pm
by Tarential
Not a problem, what good is knowing stuff if you can't share it?

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:59 am
by Bleeding Impulse
Tell her I said she will be missed, please. :cry:

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:03 am
by Sparky
damn that has to fucking suck, people sending u here doin this doin that and they dont even own you, no one owns anyone, u just cant take away a lifestyle from someone man, and send them somewhere, the fuck is that shit ? i'd be damned if i get sent somewhere i dont wanna go. prison oh no man

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:01 am
by GodHand Kronix
if tarential's thing works that would be reallycool. if not tell her the stoner legacy of jaime lives on

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:31 pm
by weedguru_asmodeus
It is quite easy not to leave a trace as to which sites you have visited, as long as you're careful. But i wouldnt want anyone to be sent somewhere they dont wanna go - thats very harsh - so If Jaime doesnt feel comfortable on here then I wont be pushing it, but its a shame shes here no more

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:19 pm
by Tarential
My "thing" works just fine.

My solution to her problem with the site will work fine too.

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:12 am
by LiGhTuP
Hope it does, cya back soon Jaime.