A message from Jaime

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

A message from Jaime

Post by herbal stu »

Pothead_Jaime has asked that I post her a goodbye message here but I thought instead I'd copy and paste the msn conv so in a sense she has done it herself as I feel its best to come from her:

KEY DUDE = ME I Just Cant Breathe Anymore = Jaime

I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
will you tell everyone on weedguru i say goodbye
DUDE says:
no cos u aint goin!
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
i have to
DUDE says:
nah u on holiday from it like me
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
my dad took all my stuff away and if i ever do anything again or go on any sites with even a link about marijuana i am getting sent to a private school and to rehab
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
if he is even suspicious... whether i do anything or not i get sent to a private school
DUDE says:
ouch
DUDE says:
U tell them tho if u r goin its better comin from you even if it is just goobye in the post
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
i cant
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
if i go on it again my dad is gona ground me
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
and send me away
I Just Can't Breathe Anymore says:
so please just tell em i say bye

L8az guys post ya messages her for me to pass on or you let her know yaself :)

Thanks guys!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Tell her to contact me on msn Tarential@hotmail.com and I'll give her a way to browse that her dad will never find out about.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

she offline now but I will for sure :) Thanks
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Not a problem, what good is knowing stuff if you can't share it?
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Tell her I said she will be missed, please. :cry:
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

damn that has to fucking suck, people sending u here doin this doin that and they dont even own you, no one owns anyone, u just cant take away a lifestyle from someone man, and send them somewhere, the fuck is that shit ? i'd be damned if i get sent somewhere i dont wanna go. prison oh no man
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

if tarential's thing works that would be reallycool. if not tell her the stoner legacy of jaime lives on
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

It is quite easy not to leave a trace as to which sites you have visited, as long as you're careful. But i wouldnt want anyone to be sent somewhere they dont wanna go - thats very harsh - so If Jaime doesnt feel comfortable on here then I wont be pushing it, but its a shame shes here no more
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

My "thing" works just fine.

My solution to her problem with the site will work fine too.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Hope it does, cya back soon Jaime.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users