Page 1 of 1
Judging Potency Help
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:37 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
I should already know this from all the weed I've smoked but I guess I don't.....But wut typa tell-tale signs can tell u more potent weed from less potent? Like odour, colour, crystals, etc...

I posted this in "Varieties" but it doens't seem like anyone goes there cuz there hadn't been any other ppl looking at it so maybe someone here can help me out..
Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 4:42 am
by Tarential
Now at this point I must say, smoke it and find out.
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:11 am
by Weedguru Higher
THats kinda a hard thing to explain...
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:14 am
by Stoned Lil Freak
Uhn...I smoked most of it and it's pretty good...Guess that'll be my way of telling untill I'm able to grow next spring...FUCKING COLD WEATHER AND SNOW IN CANADA...
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:58 am
by phaux
hey... its weed... WHO THE HELL CARES! it still gets you high
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:18 am
by Tlicious
I'd have to say "smell it", if it smells crappy and barely has any scent to it then it is most likely crap, and if it doesn't smell hardly at all but it still gets you really hight then it was probibly laced

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:39 pm
by mishima_beef
i would say smell it, observe it, for crystals and stuff like that what colour hairs etc, does it have a "farmish" smell to it? some of the schwag here does.. how dry is it? (i find too dry is bad.. smokes harsh, smokes fast, harder to roll).. how stemmy?
and finally how does it smoke?
hows the high?
hows the price?
hows the.. huh?.. what?
i thought i told u to spark that..
JUST SPARK IT AND GET HIGH NOW
.....
NOW!!

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 7:47 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Haha, farm weed, Ive seen that around a few times, thats what we have here for schwag. It actually smells like it was grown in a farm, I would never subject my lungs to it.

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:35 pm
by Tarential
Yeah you make oil out of shit like that.
Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:58 pm
by mishima_beef
9.5mm wrote:Haha, farm weed, Ive seen that around a few times, thats what we have here for schwag. It actually smells like it was grown in a farm, I would never subject my lungs to it.

unfortunately when ur lookin for weed and that one trusty dealer is the only man that has.. and u open the deagle and sniff.. AHH FARM..
well.. u dont have to ask me twice.. im still tokin it
*sniffle

Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:21 pm
by herbal stu
Mishima my sentiments exactly who gives a crap so long as it gets ya high!
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:25 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Thats the thing, it doesn't get you high, for long, if at all.
Schwag is schwag.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:16 pm
by cutthecashflow
touch it man the sticker the weed is the fresher it is. Also if your buds are tight then your in the ballpark to. Try to avoid the schwag not very good stuff. Also watch your prices the higher a price for weed the better it is. Try some hash man I like it way better.
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:20 pm
by Andy77
i dont know how to help you wiht your weed but i know this works for the resin we see where i live....if it smells strong, then its good
also, the way it chars
if it easily powders and sticks to your fingers, then its good
but im not sure if thats true anywhere else, we seem to get it wrong over here anyway
Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:27 am
by StickyHeds
Smell it, if it smells strong, like really strong, like you can smell it even when its in a bag in your pocket, its damn good. But feel it too, if its wet, dont buy it because the person you are buying from probably wet it down to make it way more, feel how dense it is. If its really sticky, thats also a telltale sign of some dank bud.