Page 1 of 1
Dream
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:48 pm
by SpeeDa
i had a dream last night that i found:
2 oz of pot
a bong
a pipe
a strobe light
a lighter
and eyedrops
IT WAS THE SHIT! it was soo real too.. but then i woke up

Re: Dream
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:15 pm
by Young One
SpeeDa wrote:it was soo real too.. but then i woke up

Hahaha, Thats a fuckin classic...
What ive noticed is if i dont go to sleep high i wont dream. But everytime i go to sleep high i have these great dreams and remeber them in the mornin.
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:18 pm
by Weedguru Higher
I rarely remember any dream that I have....except for a few recurring ones from when I was a kid

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:24 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I haven't dreamnt in like 6 months. Like I know they say you dream hundreds of times in a night, but I never wake up and remember anything.
It sucks.
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:30 am
by Luke
you dont dream because you smoked that day. its really the one bad thing that weed does, it really does suppress dreaming for most people, i mean if they go to bed high or burnt. often i used to go to sleep exclusively by passing out. now i am on drug testing and have not stopped (fuck, theres a good chance i will fail) but slowed down, and within the first couple days of not smoking, wow, vivid dreams.
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:56 am
by GodHand Kronix
dude if you have a buch of doritos before you go to bed you will remember your dreams. its just an urban legend but it seems to work for me every time so i dunno you might wanna try it
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:22 am
by pirate jack
what a nice dream to have, ill take 3 of them plz
Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:48 am
by Sparky
lol dorito's ? lol tahts funny ima try it, ima dream about goin to skwerls panty draw so i can rememebr what she had in it lmao