Page 1 of 2
ICeHot
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:32 am
by magic_mush88
I just put some ICeHot one my arms and chest. It burns like hell some got into my arm pits
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it burns
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:39 am
by Caro
OMG one time my legs hurt from skiing so I slathered Icy Hot all over my legs...before I realized I was allergic to it or something, my legs got super red and swollen, and it hurt like a bitch, and I could wash it off! My legs were burning like Hell. I couldn't even go to school that day coz I couldn't get my pants on.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:32 am
by SundiRox
if you put a tiny (and I mean TINY) spot of it on ur temples and the nape of ur neck when u r cained makes u feel well fucked
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:34 am
by weedguru tom
must be a american product liek deep heat ppl in uk ?
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:22 am
by SundiRox
yeh tom I assume it is the same shit.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:28 am
by Weedguru Sensei
What do you expect? Shaq endorsed it.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:57 pm
by weedguru tom
why any one uses that shit for i dont know, cramps i guess
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:36 pm
by Daddy
Yeah i used a bit when i did my knee ligament
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:21 pm
by teh
tom wrote:why any one uses that shit for i dont know, cramps i guess
it help's muscles to re-generate faster and stuff's

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:39 pm
by TokeSmoke
jocks at school would put that on their sacks or gold bond, and play like that. I've done it before to see why they did, and it feels VERY weird.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:51 pm
by Funk Doctor
IceHot packs are cool, the first minutes it makes my skin numb.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:40 pm
by headiesmaster
man i cant stand that stuff it makes me feel like i am goin to have a stroke.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:25 pm
by TokeSmoke
headiesmaster wrote:man i cant stand that stuff it makes me feel like i am goin to have a stroke.
are you kidding me! I see that stuff all around your house all the time, I think you get off on it!
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:41 pm
by herbal stu
hmmm peaches! Let the good times roll!
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:14 pm
by TokeSmoke
Herbal $tu wrote:hmmm peaches! Let the good times roll!
peaches? are you ok?