Page 1 of 1

pc halo

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:53 am
by PnkRckElite420
holy shit its fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!!!! its sooo much better than xbox! cuz its online!! and xbox connect sux!! newway...get it!

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:56 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Halo is a great game..2 years ago, now its just played out imo.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:49 pm
by The curious orange
getting it next week, along with pro evo 3!

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:18 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
I want tony hawk's : underground

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:55 am
by ShorTBlaZeR
I have it just got it 4 days ago but ya its ok not much fun for me cus i play counterstrike and halo dont have much veriety like 6 vehicles and 8 guns...i think like 16 maps...Counterstrike is way better

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:54 am
by FSDrums
dude i never knew halo came out for pc? i only have it for xbox :(

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:27 am
by kr3mit
damn i kinda want that game. i didnt care for the gaybox version cause the controls sucked so much nuts. but for comp... shweeet

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:26 pm
by Weedguru Anex
The X-Box controls kick ass! I reckon the Xbox has THE perfect gaming pad, I want one for my PC
What settings do you guys run Halo in? I can't get it to run smoothly even in 800/600 with lowest settings and all the pretty stuff off. If I put it in 640/480 with everything on full its ok on the first level but when I get into the truth & reconcilliation it won't run properly.
My machine is a P4 3ghz HT o/c up to 3.2 & the graphics card is a geforce FX 5600. Whats going on?? The graphics card isn't that slow is it?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:27 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Eww, I hate the X-BoX pad, to be honest, the perfect controller was the N64, the only thing that could possibly be better about it was to have the control stick on the left, cause 90% of games you didnt even use the d-pad.

Gamecube controller is slick too.

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:10 am
by GodHand Kronix
I think the PS2 controller is nice, most likely since it's the most familiar to me. And I just played Tony Hawk: Underground at my band's guitarist's house after a practice session, and now I really want to buy that game.

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:38 am
by clashcityrocker
I played Halo on Xbox when I was unbelievably fucked up

I passed out in the middle of killing someone

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:41 pm
by Weedguru Anex
9.5mm wrote:Eww, I hate the X-BoX pad, to be honest
Have you tried the S pads? They're a bit smaller with the black and white buttons under the A, B, C and D buttons. Couldn't possibly play halo better on another pad.