pc halo

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

pc halo

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

holy shit its fun fun fun fun fun fun fun!!!! its sooo much better than xbox! cuz its online!! and xbox connect sux!! newway...get it!
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Halo is a great game..2 years ago, now its just played out imo.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

getting it next week, along with pro evo 3!
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I want tony hawk's : underground
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

I have it just got it 4 days ago but ya its ok not much fun for me cus i play counterstrike and halo dont have much veriety like 6 vehicles and 8 guns...i think like 16 maps...Counterstrike is way better
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

dude i never knew halo came out for pc? i only have it for xbox :(
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
kr3mit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Post by kr3mit »

damn i kinda want that game. i didnt care for the gaybox version cause the controls sucked so much nuts. but for comp... shweeet
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

The X-Box controls kick ass! I reckon the Xbox has THE perfect gaming pad, I want one for my PC
What settings do you guys run Halo in? I can't get it to run smoothly even in 800/600 with lowest settings and all the pretty stuff off. If I put it in 640/480 with everything on full its ok on the first level but when I get into the truth & reconcilliation it won't run properly.
My machine is a P4 3ghz HT o/c up to 3.2 & the graphics card is a geforce FX 5600. Whats going on?? The graphics card isn't that slow is it?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Eww, I hate the X-BoX pad, to be honest, the perfect controller was the N64, the only thing that could possibly be better about it was to have the control stick on the left, cause 90% of games you didnt even use the d-pad.

Gamecube controller is slick too.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I think the PS2 controller is nice, most likely since it's the most familiar to me. And I just played Tony Hawk: Underground at my band's guitarist's house after a practice session, and now I really want to buy that game.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I played Halo on Xbox when I was unbelievably fucked up

I passed out in the middle of killing someone
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

9.5mm wrote:Eww, I hate the X-BoX pad, to be honest
Have you tried the S pads? They're a bit smaller with the black and white buttons under the A, B, C and D buttons. Couldn't possibly play halo better on another pad.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users