Page 1 of 2

My longest guru session

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:45 am
by PnkRckElite420
This as prolly been my longest guru session yet...about 1 hour goin on strong...usually i just kind paruse my topics then post on some eye catching topics..but today im goin crazy on the site..i like the atmospshe...and im stoned :lol: ...what is your longest guru session??

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:49 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I usually stay logged in while I do my homework.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 1:54 am
by PnkRckElite420
i would but..i dont do ne homework in my comp room...o and yea...400th post :lol: :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:43 am
by Caro
I usually check it all throughout the day - yah one time during the summer I think I stayed on my computer and weedguru continuously all day. But I'm always here. Even when I'm sober now, which isn't much fun. Screw this, I'm gonna finish my HW so I can go home and get stoned! See ya later.

PS the only reason I'm on weedguru so much is I'm always on my computer doin other shit.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:04 am
by Ryan
I check new topics a couple times a day and sometimes reply if it looks interesting...

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:33 am
by SundiRox
same as that ryan, usually when I spark up a joint.
More fun smoking on here than when just watching TV

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:35 am
by weedguru tom
how ever long it takes cuz im cabbaged at my pc haha

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:21 am
by SundiRox
Well I'v been on for nearly two hours, and that was just checking the posts since i was last on.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:54 pm
by Funk Doctor
I was on WG for 2 hours last night. Trying to keep my post count ahead of Caro's :D

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:00 pm
by TokeSmoke
I'm on weedguru from 8am to 8pm everyday

and then 10-4 on saturdays

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:19 pm
by headiesmaster
toke has a strict regiment on when he has to be on weed guru or it messes up his whole day.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:34 pm
by TokeSmoke
headiesmaster wrote:toke has a strict regiment on when he has to be on weed guru or it messes up his whole day.
ahaha, just about! If I'm not here, I'm watching the forums on Jeepin.com. what else am I supposed to do here, look at a blank screen, or read the same magazines over and over?

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:12 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
do you not work or go to school?

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:29 am
by headiesmaster
nah he works but he has nothing to do at work so he is at the computer all damn day

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 10:10 am
by Azim
i, at times, spend considerable hours on the site, like hours upon hours. usually when im stoned :spliff: