Page 1 of 2
Everytime
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 12:45 am
by Burnin624
I dunno if im the only one who does this but everytime i put visine in i lose the cap lol and its always so hard to find
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:22 am
by magic_mush88
Ive never done that But i have lost the phone wile I was high. My friend was on the othere end at the time LOL.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:07 am
by Ryan
Today i was using clear eyes and it seemed like such a hassle to put back in my pocket when I was high so I just threw that shit on the ground lol...funny shit
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:29 am
by smoke two joints
i never use either of those, but once i tried to chew gum, and i ended up eating the whole pack.... cause i forgot i was chewing it
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:46 am
by weedguru tom
i have got off the bus going into town on the floor when i get off so many times, and its a return ticket

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 10:00 am
by SundiRox
smoke two joints wrote:i never use either of those, but once i tried to chew gum, and i ended up eating the whole pack.... cause i forgot i was chewing it
yeh I've thrown away a return ticket away so many times.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 3:17 pm
by TokeSmoke
I loose the cap EVERYTIME too! haha!
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 4:14 pm
by headiesmaster
i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:39 pm
by TokeSmoke
headiesmaster wrote:i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
I always loose my sunglasses too, but they always end up in your truck! HAHA@
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 1:26 am
by smoke two joints
headiesmaster wrote:i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
do you wear them? or just *think* you do? haha
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 4:29 pm
by TokeSmoke
I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:30 pm
by Skwerl_Butt
Sometimes I "think" I lose something, lets say a pen,I look EVERYwhere and then it turns out to be in my hand the whole time!!

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:07 pm
by Weedguru Higher
TokeSmoke wrote:I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
I have Mr. and Mrs.Potato head.....well, it belongs to the kids but...
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:42 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru higher wrote:TokeSmoke wrote:I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
I have Mr. and Mrs.Potato head.....well, it belongs to the kids but...
...but you play with him just as often, if not more often than the kids. I know how it is!
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:10 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Yeah, that and legos! I love those things!!