Everytime

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Burnin624
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:30 pm
Location: Jersey
Contact:

Everytime

Post by Burnin624 »

I dunno if im the only one who does this but everytime i put visine in i lose the cap lol and its always so hard to find
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

Ive never done that But i have lost the phone wile I was high. My friend was on the othere end at the time LOL.
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

Today i was using clear eyes and it seemed like such a hassle to put back in my pocket when I was high so I just threw that shit on the ground lol...funny shit
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

i never use either of those, but once i tried to chew gum, and i ended up eating the whole pack.... cause i forgot i was chewing it
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i have got off the bus going into town on the floor when i get off so many times, and its a return ticket :oops:
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

smoke two joints wrote:i never use either of those, but once i tried to chew gum, and i ended up eating the whole pack.... cause i forgot i was chewing it
:lol: :lol:

yeh I've thrown away a return ticket away so many times.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I loose the cap EVERYTIME too! haha!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
I always loose my sunglasses too, but they always end up in your truck! HAHA@
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

headiesmaster wrote:i usually dont loose the cap it is the whole damn thing i put it down and cant find it for weeks. and i also loose my sungalsses a bunch but keep finding them in the same spot
do you wear them? or just *think* you do? haha
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sometimes I "think" I lose something, lets say a pen,I look EVERYwhere and then it turns out to be in my hand the whole time!! :D
Last edited by Skwerl_Butt on Fri Oct 10, 2003 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

TokeSmoke wrote:I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
I have Mr. and Mrs.Potato head.....well, it belongs to the kids but...
Image
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru higher wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:I wish I had a Mr. Potato head. That way, I could never loose his glasses, just shove them in his ass!
I have Mr. and Mrs.Potato head.....well, it belongs to the kids but...
...but you play with him just as often, if not more often than the kids. I know how it is!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Yeah, that and legos! I love those things!!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users