Page 1 of 1

Doggie Fizzle Televizzle

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:39 pm
by Funk Doctor
Snoop Dogg's new show rules! Anyone seen it already? I especially got cracked up over his 6-step quitting program.

"Instead of being addicted to the herb, be addicted to knowledge." And then he makes a huge joint out of a page from a dictionary. Then he passes his knowledge onto others.

Redman: "Thanks to Snoop, I quit smokin' over 300 times this week!"
Ludacris: "Man, this ain't even a blunt!"

Televizzle is da shizzle!

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:54 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Lol I was watching Letterman last night.

"When Snoop Dogg was asked about his new tv show he responded "What? I have a tv show?"

:lol:
cracked me the fuck up.

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 2:39 am
by magic_mush88
I love that show go captiN pimp LOL :P

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:30 am
by SundiRox
quality show, some of it pisses me off tho

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:33 am
by Weedguru Sensei
I've never seen it. Is it on Mtv?

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:28 pm
by SundiRox
yep every night in the UK

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 9:17 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Fuck Muchmusic :lol: