Page 1 of 3
COINCIDENCE??? :shock:
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:38 am
by cryptic
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:40 am
by Sparky
WOW MAN
WOW
DUDE GO GO GO GO GO FOR IT LOL, thats just great man. if me and my girl planned a trip liek that and that happened, wooooooooooooooooooow, we'd be some happy campers man cuz we wanna fly somewhere when we get a pad, just dont know where
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:57 am
by Tlicious
4:20 flights are the highest

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:01 am
by noeticblues
That's awesome dude. DO IT
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:18 am
by Weedguru Higher
But pot isn't legal in Canada yet......
Maybe just more tolerated in Toronto?
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:27 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru higher wrote:But pot isn't legal in Canada yet......
Maybe just more tolerated in Toronto?
ok HIGHER, would YOU tell me what Canada HAS done about weed? I remember about a year or two when the buzz was that Canada legalized weed. I know that to not be true, but something WAS legalized....what was it?
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:44 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Legalized for medical use I believe
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 2:55 pm
by flynn
sounds right to me
shit if it was legal i'd be there in a flash

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:16 pm
by TokeSmoke
flynn wrote:sounds right to me
shit if it was legal i'd be there in a flash

hell, I'd be there quicker than that. I was supposed to go up to canada some time to go drinking, and see the strip clubs they got there. So they can bare it ALL up there legally? sweet! down here in the states, MOST places they can only take off their tops!
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:18 pm
by flynn
hehehe
sounds about the same as down here
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 3:43 pm
by Shwoot
i don't care if its legal, cuz i don't get caught.
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:11 pm
by TokeSmoke
shwoot56 wrote:i don't care if its legal, cuz i don't get caught.
knock on wood....but niether do I. I'm not dumb about it. There could always be that little slip up for me to GET caught. But I'm willing to take the risk.
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:47 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Dude its not legal here, but it may as well be.
Posession up to 14 grams carries like a miniscule fine.
I can smoke anywhere, anytime without worries.
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:22 pm
by teh
9.5mm wrote:Posession up to 14 grams carries like a miniscule fine.
How miniscule?
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:50 pm
by TokeSmoke
that's how it is here...14 grams is a half ounce. anything over a half ounce is a felony..and then I don't get my concealed weapon permit.