Page 1 of 1

Hookahs!

Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:49 pm
by air_e_jane
Hey, I just bought an old hookah at an old hippie flea market, it's got a brass base and bowl and a wood mouth peice, but the hose its kinda messed up do u think that a new hose and bowl will fit on it? The Top part is wooden, too; but I want to keep the old bowl and hose that way I can keep it displayed in my room with out everyone knowing/seeing that it has been smoked out of, if you get my drift... Well, thanks. :shock:

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:38 pm
by noeticblues
I freaking love hookas! They make me feel like I'm in Alice in Wonderland

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:05 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
hells no. Nothing beats
fat
bong
hits

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:54 pm
by Tlicious
Yeah i like both, but bongs are also more discrete, i like bongs more :!:

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 10:40 pm
by Funk Doctor
Nothing beats smoking a hookah with your lady or your friends.

Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 3:07 pm
by HitZ-Bongz
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:Nothing beats smoking a hookah with your lady or your friends.
You got that right