Page 1 of 5

Toke and Headies catch of the night

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:01 am
by headiesmaster
This is the real deal, nothin but the heddies
Image

Fort20 and his bubbler
Image

Good Ole tokesmoke hittin the bubbler
Image

and here i am doin what i love, tamin the heddies
Image

The bubbler
Image

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 1:06 am
by Caro
LOL those pictures ROOL! OMg the second to the last one is hilarious - the look on your face (both of you)! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

PS sweet bubbler

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:32 am
by TokeSmoke
I'm trying to find out how we can zoom in on the nug...I wish you could see this in detail. Caro, I find you to be the only one who knows the differnce between 50/eighth BC's and your 60/eighth heddies. THis is THE one hit wonder just to let you know.....what a buzzzzzzzzzz.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:40 am
by headiesmaster
i smoked one little 3 hitter bowl and i have been blazed outta my gord for the last 2 1/2 hours and i know it will be a good while till it fades off.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:50 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Yeah, more detail would rock. Weed looks midgrade with all that static.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:53 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Oh and whichever one of you have the CkY medallion - siiiiick! Image

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 3:56 am
by Caro
Well here's what I'm smokin, and the detail is even worse :lol: But in reality it's some orange-haired 'Fo ...I'll have to tell the story of my digicam someday that was funny as hell...
Image

Aargh! This is my cat tryin' to sabatoge....lol
Image

lol nice night! I'm supposed to be readin my history book so tomorrow doesn't suck but I'm not...I'm taking T's instead!

Post em if u can! And if you don't have a digicam, nah nah na nah nah! Just kidding, I'll tell u how I got one for free!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:09 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Still I can tell thats real good. Im staying home to study..

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:19 am
by TokeSmoke
9.5mm wrote:Still I can tell thats real good. Im staying home to study..
MIDGRADE? this is anything but! HAHA, I wouldn't pay 60 bucks for midgrade that smelled like citrus fruit...!this is soo skunky, that you have to pull your nose away from the weed

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:33 am
by TokeSmoke
this is small portion of what we got so dont yall worry
Image
look at the medicine bottle directly behind it it is a full size pill bottle and the nug in siting on a post-it pad

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 4:34 am
by JusJoe
maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed :shock:

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:02 am
by TokeSmoke
JusJoe wrote:maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed :shock:
If I saw a seed in this, I would shit my pants, and do a back flip, both at the same time! There are NO seeds in this dank.....HAHA! Kiddos!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:34 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Weed looks midgrade with all that static.
maybe its just a bad pic but i think i saw a seed
Learn to read kiddo.

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:37 am
by TokeSmoke
9.5mm wrote:Kiddos? Who are you talking to. We both said that the poor quality was probally responsible.
yes, that is responsible.....but I feel disrespected by people when they call me a liar. It wasn't in so many words...but it was there!

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 5:43 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Where did I call you a liar, in any aspect. Im not going to argue this. Some peoples views of midgrade-high end are different.