Page 1 of 2

stay or go

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:49 pm
by smoky- macpot
i dont know to stay on this forum or go and find another 1. coz am getting pretty pisste wiv some of u...

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:57 pm
by TokeSmoke
well if your getting pissed at some of us, then bounce, be gone with ya! but if you want to stay, then stay. obviously there is something here to your liking! don't ask us, ask yourself!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:06 pm
by weedguru_asmodeus
if anyones having any problems with someone on the site, then just let me or one of the other moderators know and we'll have a look to see if something should be done

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:08 pm
by TokeSmoke
see, problem solved! now stay, so you can share in the joy of weedgurus!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
by Caro
If it's just coz of people rockin you about your spelling, then STAY!

And I've got something to say tho those people: what is your problem? Let it be known once and for all that English is the guy's second language. Have a fuckin heart. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to have a grasp on two languages, or how much more brain power it requires? How 'bout you use your brain (albeit it takes a little creativity sometimes) to interpret what he's saying and stop givin the poor guy so much grief about it??!!! All it is is phoenetical spelling - I've never had much trouble understanding him. So, yeah.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:13 pm
by TokeSmoke
I understand him just fine too.....what's his first language?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:26 pm
by teh
If you are talking about me, which I think you are then let me clear something up.

I know how hard it is learning another language, I know very very basic, german, french, and latin. I wasn't having a go at the guy for his language skill's i was simply stating that I didn't understand what he had said in his first post, and I don't see what the problem with asking him to clarify what he said is?

Sorry if I have offended you dude, but please don't take it on the chin. I didn't mean to put you down in any way, shape or form. Hope you stay.

Peace!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:27 pm
by teh
TokeSmoke wrote:I understand him just fine too.....what's his first language?
French I believe....

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:34 pm
by TokeSmoke
sorry I didnt' read the whole thing...well French is a phat language....I wish I could speak that. Hell, if I tried, I'm sure people would skip the making fun of me, and go straight to beating the hell out of me. ~~"I didn't mean to say your sister was hot, and I want to screw her! I just wanted to know where the bathroom was!" <----that'd be me!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:39 pm
by headiesmaster
i would say someting like the elves wont stop diggin in my ears, when i was trying to ask what time is it

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:40 pm
by TokeSmoke
headiesmaster wrote:i would say someting like the elves wont stop diggin in my ears, when i was trying to ask what time is it
are you having a problem with your ears?

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:26 pm
by Tlicious
So what if you cant spell in english that well :lol: Did you know that in the english language someone could spell everything wrong in a write up using only 2 misplaced letters in each word and people will still be able to understand what they are saying. like if i write marijuana spelled marenjuania you still know wtf it is, so who ever has been ragging on this dude for not spelling like an english scholar please pick up your dictionary and go sit in the corner until you can be nice 2 him :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 8:56 pm
by TokeSmoke
Trance wrote:So what if you cant spell in english that well :lol: Did you know that in the english language someone could spell everything wrong in a write up using only 2 misplaced letters in each word and people will still be able to understand what they are saying. like if i write marijuana spelled marenjuania you still know wtf it is, so who ever has been ragging on this dude for not spelling like an english scholar please pick up your dictionary and go sit in the corner until you can be nice 2 him :lol:
I got that email too! Everyone in the world got that email...!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:26 pm
by Caro
Teh - I thought that post was very diplomatic of you, and so I am awarding you 100 seeds. I wasn't just referring to you, that was just like the 10th time I had seen someone upset that he can't spell :lol:

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 11:28 pm
by TokeSmoke
yeah Teh, that was pretty cool!Fight for your rightS! (Y)