Parents can be so cruel
Moderator: Moderators
- Ryan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
- Contact:
Parents can be so cruel
SCS
Southern California Stoners
Southern California Stoners
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
-
ermitonto
- Casual toker

- Posts: 15
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:27 pm
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Contact:
According to this site, there are 1275 women in this country named Bong.
"You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand your right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders except those you choose to accept and live by." -- Kottonmouth Kings
- ShorTBlaZeR
- Bonghead

- Posts: 297
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
-
Punk Dana
- Bonghead

- Posts: 434
- Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:05 am
- Location: a fart cloud
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- smoky- macpot
- Bonghead

- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
AHAHAHA...that was funny! That's "Signature" material!9.5mm wrote:LOL @ Other people's misfourtunes.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
that is funny would you buy a house from a real estate agent named gaye males that kinda sucks. and i bet if she has a billboard on a highway many car accidents happen in its vicinity.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
I was looking through my brothers yearbook, and i came accross a chic by the name of "Pepsi Holder"
I want to know who her parents are, sit down and ask them,"WHY?!!"..I mean seroislsly,how would you name your kid pepsi Holder, without knowing first of all the embarrasing moments ur kids gonna have as she grwoing up just because of her name???. shheesh.
I want to know who her parents are, sit down and ask them,"WHY?!!"..I mean seroislsly,how would you name your kid pepsi Holder, without knowing first of all the embarrasing moments ur kids gonna have as she grwoing up just because of her name???. shheesh.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users