New bud.

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

New bud.

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

This shit is different. Really different. When I smoke it, I get a body buzz, my heart increases SO much, and I feel like I'm overheating. I can't lay down to sleep till I've ridden the high out *Which lasts like 4 hours* or I'll feel like I'm going to black out. I was staring down at the keyboard and I started to see heavy red spots, feeling weak. At the peak of the high I tell myself I'm not smokin this weed again, but of coarse I do.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

My mouth get really saliva'ry when i smoke a j, then it dry;s out and become's desert mouth :roll:

:o
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

yea man my bros weeds like that!!! but i like it, it feels like if your in an other world.u juste plan all day and it dosent take alot off weed to do that( but i usto smoke it all day if i could :P )
flynn

Post by flynn »

yeah
i had a bad come down the other day.....body went all tingly and thought my heart was beating hella fast, got shaky and shit.......thats the luck of the draw i guess you aren't always going to get the high you want :(
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

yea thats true. i always fort it was hard in the mornings cos i usto get a hang over til 10 am evry morning!!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Might be a difference due to the weed being Indica or Sativa
Image
flynn

Post by flynn »

that's probably what i would put it down to
been mostly smoking indica.......high sativa strains really get me racing, more high than stoned, don't really like that much
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

cool man i want some haha :D
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

sounds like you got a little yey sprinkled on your bowl !did you do that?!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

you mean yayo?

coke, I dont think so.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:you mean yayo?

coke, I dont think so.
that's exactly what I'm talking about! THE YAYOYAYO! you sure?! :twisted:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

my highs have gone from visual highs to body highs... i like it... its a hole new level...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I really dont know, but at times I actually feel like I'm going to black out and just fall over.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

yeah
got home from work an hour ago.......popped a couple of buckets, can hardly stay on the chair....let alone type (this took me a couple of minutes to type)
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

ya that sucks! i am starting to not like my body highs as much... now i burn out worse... but that could just be because i have been using my bong everytime this weekend... but i miss seeing stuff and shit....
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users