First time outdoor growing tips
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:09 am
Ok... So me and a friend are growing out in this old park nobody goes too anymore, and if they do they won't find it.
Anywho, we have a little box that is made out of tarp (brown) with foil inside to reflect light. Whenever it starts raining we will put the top up, and on the top of that is a portable florescent light so it gets a lot more light than it would normally get.
What I need to know is: When the seeds are germinated, how do I tell the genders... Also, how often should I water it.
We have very good bug spray that kills aphids, spider mites, eggs etc.
Anywho, we have a little box that is made out of tarp (brown) with foil inside to reflect light. Whenever it starts raining we will put the top up, and on the top of that is a portable florescent light so it gets a lot more light than it would normally get.
What I need to know is: When the seeds are germinated, how do I tell the genders... Also, how often should I water it.
We have very good bug spray that kills aphids, spider mites, eggs etc.