Page 1 of 3
Dreaded Detox!!!!!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:31 pm
by gray
Yesterday I started a "detox" for a month. So far it's okay but I could do with a joint.
I'm doing it because since I started smoking weed (year to two years ago) I haven't had any less than a day break. So I'm seeing if I become less dumb by letting it out my system for the 1st time in ages!
I'm cranky, but okay! And getting to sleep! Don't ask!!!
Am I crazy? What do you think of detoxing.
NOTE- I am NOT quitting weed, I love it!

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 10:48 pm
by Ryan
good idea, i did that once, you don't really feel better but you do feel less 'dumb' lol
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:56 am
by gray
sometimes it gets sooooo tempting!!
Today is start of day 3.... 27 to go! Argh! Only 1/10th of the way through!!!

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:33 am
by weedguru tom
im going to go smoke a joint =]
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:05 pm
by flynn
hahaha nice one dude
might have a couple
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:13 pm
by TokeSmoke
If I was trying to quit smoking weed. I would not come here and post, for the atmosphere in here is filled with smoke. You won't last a week! Especially if you still come to the site!
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:21 pm
by flynn
yeah dude its like trying to quit drinking in a pub
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:34 pm
by gray
it's going ok guys! Still no smoking yet! I've been uptight and moody... and this dude in college with his pants down showing his butt got me really fired up! I think if you quit weed you become so mad!
So if you're gonna have a fight, prepare by not smoking!

today I'm not as bothered... have the means... Gray over and out feeling like a joint... but... ah...
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:55 pm
by flynn
keep it up mate
you're more man than i

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:27 pm
by weedguru tom
yea good luck with it all man i went like 2 weeks and had to have a bong, i dunno what it is, you quit and its like everyone knows and everyone offers you soo much msoke a bongs damn
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:41 pm
by Tlicious
Detox? lol, Retox

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:45 pm
by gray
retox?? Haha dude that'll be the new thing I'll do!
Major retox... I think I might have a joint tonight, or tomorrow... but if I do, it made me realise, not to smoke the second I get up, and through the day... as like a reward for doing work, and relaxing.
Retox... yeah!
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:35 am
by flynn
just stay toxic dude....workin' for me at the mo
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:48 am
by weedguru tom
lmao could work man
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:08 pm
by gray
I realised it was a bad idea... I had better social skills today after smoking, more sort of easy going and stuff