Page 1 of 2
where is everyone?
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:04 pm
by TokeSmoke
I know we're in different time zones and all, but are you people sleeping? This forum is slow for having sooooo many memebers! since I've REALLY been on, I've met like 4 people, Caro already being my favorite

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:06 pm
by Funk Doctor
She's a fan favourite.
Seriously, the forums are a bit dead lately, don't know why really.
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:08 pm
by TokeSmoke
obviously she is.....My job is to sit here at the computer all day, and so I moderate a few forums and talk under other ones. I got onto this one, and it seemed pretty steady, but the past few days has been horrid. Maybe itll pick up soon!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:11 pm
by Funk Doctor
TokeSmoke wrote:and so I moderate a few forums
POWER TRIPPER!

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:15 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:TokeSmoke wrote:and so I moderate a few forums
POWER TRIPPER!

no power tripper, just explaining my day and how the slowest forums I go to are faster than right now........!

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:16 pm
by Funk Doctor
I think our definitions of 'moderating' are a bit different.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:20 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:I think our definitions of 'moderating' are a bit different.

Moderating for me is making sure everyone follows the rules, and has a good time. failure to follow the rules will result in you getting banned, or permanently displaced. as a moderator, I also get to have input onto new things added to the site and forums, whether it be a color of a font, to a picture of something, to how the set up of links and feature buttons are laid. we also head up any contests, database, or meet-and-greets.what's your definition?
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:22 pm
by Funk Doctor
Same, only difference is, you're not a moderator here.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:24 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:Same, only difference is, you're not a moderator here.

too shay! ..... I do love my stay here, and you moderators are doing a fantastic job!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:27 pm
by Funk Doctor
Yeah, I must say we keep this forum clean. You have NO idea what kind of crap we find here sometimes.
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:37 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:Yeah, I must say we keep this forum clean. You have NO idea what kind of crap we find here sometimes.
I can only imagine with knowing some of the stuff we delete or topics we close.but this is a TOTAL different type of forum, so I guess this could be worse.
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:15 pm
by Tlicious
I bet you find porn

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:16 pm
by TokeSmoke
Trance wrote:I bet you find porn

to say the least!
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:27 pm
by weedguru tom
lmfao why post porn >;/ werd
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:47 pm
by TokeSmoke
tom wrote:lmfao why post porn >;/ werd
why not?
