Page 1 of 1

Planetside

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:58 pm
by herbal stu
Anyone played this game I want a headsup cos I prob be joining the feud in October!

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:33 pm
by teh
aye, its good... gets boring fast

Have fun :P

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:02 pm
by Funk Doctor
do you have to pay to play it? if so, fuck it, you greedy globalist scum! hands off my euros!

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:45 pm
by magic_mush88
you have to pay its a rip off if you ask me

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:02 pm
by teh
when you buy it you get like a month's subscription free but after that its about erm £5-£10 a month or something. dont know exact price :shock:

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:52 am
by Weedguru Sensei
EQ>Planetside.

I play a fair amount - Its the nerd inside me :P

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:56 am
by herbal stu
Its costs £7.80