Page 1 of 1
Coffee
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 4:41 pm
by SpeeDa
Topic. Poll.
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:12 am
by Caro
I only like soy lattes (drip coffe is sick) but not every day, only if I get like 3 hours of sleep or something
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:08 pm
by Shadow
I never ever drink coffee.
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:59 pm
by magic_mush88
I drink it I like all the really nice coffee blends
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:05 pm
by JusJoe
i drank bud coffee once. lol but i really do hate it! SICK!
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:40 pm
by SundiRox
I love it but don't drink tooo much cos it ain't good for you.
It makes me sleepy tho, I know I must be like the only person that this happen stoo but even if I have a double espresso it doesn't perk me up at all.