Funny shit
Moderator: Moderators
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
Funny shit
Me and my smoking buddy couldn't get onto any weed last night, so that made us sad.... so we decided to steal her mums car (shes overseas) and took it or a joyride. it was really really funny. but it was ok, cuz later that we got on anyway. so its all good.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
lol, some more funny shit we did, we were walking home, and near my mates joint there is this little bridge ya cross. well we always talk about the troll that lives under it, so we decided to stir up the troll, so we are throwing rocks at the bridge and under it, and jumping up and down to wake him up and give him the shits. anyway the whole time that was happening some car was driving past and seen the *whole* thing (we knew he was there) and when he drove away we almost fell on the ground laughing. good times had by all........... except the troll.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
R.I.P
*Insert witty remark here*
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users