Page 1 of 1

Training.

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:02 pm
by Daddy
As all you guys now im doing a new role at work and this week im training up all the new starters which is cool.
(no new women though)

Yesterday i was well stressed out so went to a mates apartment at lunch and smoked a few reefs quick time.
Try explaing stuff when you are cained off super skunk the guys are like what the fuck are you on about...

But they have to take a test on friday which they gotta pass before they can deal with there ow accounts
I better teach them some shit tommrow,,,
Peace....

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:57 pm
by herbal stu
lol sorry but I find that real funny the teacher lookin like they know sh*t I always rip into the law teacher at college over the video link cos she knows sh*t and reads answers. I doodle over her face with glasses and moustache etc its real bad shits and giggles plus she gets so stressed we end up lookin at her door instead :P

Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2003 10:27 am
by Daddy
Ha Ha my training worked the boys doing damn good with my guidence