Page 1 of 1

Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:23 pm
by weedguru_animal
Any football (soccer) fans interested in joining a mini league I am starting on the telegraph fantasy football site???

Head here...
http://fantasyfootball.telegraph.co.uk/ ... ew/8046757

(PS. you can win real prizes!)

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:37 pm
by sugarstalker
I'm in.

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:26 pm
by cutthecashflow
Dont know much about SOCCER not FOOTBALL on the international level. All I know is that the US has won 12 straight, a world record!! I'll join, send me the details.

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:42 pm
by sugarstalker
Fuck me, Arsenal are fucking shit! srsly.. 3-1 against Aston Villa. Good thing I have Szczęsny in my team.... God damned it.

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:31 am
by weedguru_animal
How is you team getting on sugar???

Before today's games I am...floundering on 163187th position, on 72 points. I desperately need David Luiz to start playing. I was loathe to get rid of him when I saw he was struggling for fitness, but if this goes on past this weekend I will have to take him out...what is your team???

I have-
Cech
baines luiz zabaleta jones
piennar navas chadli
van wolfswinkel soldado bony

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:47 pm
by sugarstalker
trailing a bit with 60 points.

I have
Szezcvhsvhchzy
A. Cole, Vertonghen, Vermaelen, Hangeland (Gotta be a little patriotic)
Bale, Cazorla and Arteta on midfield, and
RvP Vellios and Henriquez on top.


should probably get rid of Henriquez, I don't think he'll see that much play-time.

but what happens with players that are sold out of the league? since Bale is going to Real Madrid.

Re: Telegraph Fantasy Football 2013/14

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:04 am
by weedguru_animal
That is why I avoided Bale...and maybe I should have avoided Luiz since Barca remain very interested in the brazilian. As far as I know, if sold out the country you simply get given the funds to spend elsewhere.