Page 1 of 1

I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm
by blacky0g
I haven't been on in awhile but I wanted to tell you guys I got into Parsons all I have to do now is graduate high school which isn't that hard just can't succumb to senioritis. I'm gunna try to be on more regularly now that I'm done with most of the heavy work. Any wisdom to drop? What's new with your lives? how have you been?

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:11 pm
by leprechaun
First thing's first, congratulations! Now for the wisdom... ASK QUESTIONS!!! This is key, don't be afraid of asking anything and everything. The more vocal you are, the better.

ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! Don't be afraid of coming across as a 'teachers pet', fuck everybody else, you are doing this for yourself. The more you answer things, especially i find vocally discussing with someone, be it your lecturer or a friend, the more it helps.

PRACTICE makes perfect... like playing an instrument, you can't play a song perfectly first go, so why would you be able to write an essay first go???

Sadly... Don't smoke weed regularly... This may not be the same for everyone, but I can honestly say it affected my performance.

Meet the right PEOPLE... Those around you will influence you massively, even if you don't think they will, they will.

Think POSITIVE... (okay, this is a little fluffy) But, keep telling yourself that you want to do well, and 'where the mind goes, the man follows'. Always remind yourself, who you are doing this for... YOU.

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:49 pm
by blacky0g
I understand not smoking regularly I've been cutting down on smoking already, Okay QUESTIONS,PRACTICE,POSITIVE THINKING, and not surrounding myself with underachievers i usually surround myself with, and vocal discussions I can do this!!

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:51 am
by burnelie
Where to look for "HOUSES for rent?

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 am
by blacky0g
Im probably going to just stay with my mom I cant afford to move out just yet. Thanks for the link Fire but I live in new york city.

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
Congrats man, I hope you fly through college without too many setbacks.

Then again you're a pretty brainy guy, shouldn't be an issue huh? :)

Re: I'm back and I'm on my way to college :D

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:00 am
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Hahaha, i just posted that link because of the post above mine. Getting bored of spammers.