Hey, guys,
A friend of mine is just starting out, and I wanted to recommend to her some kits, because when I was just starting out, I found kits to be super-helpful -- I've never been handy, so all of the DIY stuff was just a mess of possible error for me, and she's not handy, either. I used kits from Cali Grow Kits, which I absolutely loved -- great for small spaces, paid for itself after the first yield -- but I want to get an idea of what else is out there. Are there any kits that you would recommend for total (not even gardening experience) beginners?
Thanks!
Hydroponic kits?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Dublinair
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Hydroponic kits?
I never got into hydroponic growing so I can't really help you. If you google it though, you'll get a bunch of answers.

-
Dublinair
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Hydroponic kits?
Thank you!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users