Page 1 of 1
Free Shit!!!
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:35 pm
by Grrrl
All right homedudes, free weegee stickers available now, depending on your location you need to contact one of the following:
Canada and USA: ctcf
Europe: me or wg fire
Australia and elsewhere: not sure, just pick one of the above and we'll work summat out
They are free so what are you waiting for!
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 am
by pkkupo
I'm waiting for black people to say they're awesome.
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
Send me some !
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm
by Grrrl
pm or email me your addy flow, I dont think addressing it to weedguru_flow, near a phat bud, somewhere in belgium is gonna cut it

Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:33 am
by AbbyRoad
as of yet i have been unable to make arrangements with CTCF
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 am
by cutthecashflow
Abby my dear I cannot mail without an addy. Pm me! Cheers.
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:10 pm
by andriaSRH
I wanna see what they look like before I just off and give you my address all willy nilly.
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:42 am
by cutthecashflow
*sigh* if you can't trust a nine year vet who can you trust? Anyway if your all that concerned have them shipped to your work or a different address c/o your name. Really its still possible to remain anonymous. And yes andria I know your name, but would never speak of it in a public setting such as this and I appreciate the mutual respect, trust me.
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm
by andriaSRH
Nothing personal, I'm just a little paranoid. @.@
Re: Free Shit!!!
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm
by omnific.dc
No free for me? Awwww...