Page 1 of 1

Back Rolling...

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:24 pm
by Midnight Toker
Does anybody know how to back roll that would be willing to teach me. I've been told it's a shit hot way of rolling, and have smoked the results and it's a nice this is all a lie, but i've never seen it done and don't have a fucking clue where to start. Can anyone help me out on this?

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:19 pm
by Funk Doctor
it's easy, fold the skin inside out so if you roll your joint ithe gluey band is facing away from you, lick the glue and roll the joint, then burn off the excess paper.

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:21 pm
by token_pyr0
argh...sounds complicated....=[

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:33 pm
by Funk Doctor
it's as easy as rolling normal, i think the lego dudes at the main page are rolling a burn-off.

and it's much better because you smoke less paper -> purer smoke -> better high.

Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 9:16 pm
by Midnight Toker
Ok, I think i geddit. I'll give that a go. Thanks :)