Harvesting tops only?
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 pm
I am almost ready 2 harvest. the buds at the top almost fully matured, but many buds that are at the lower parts, are still small and didn't mature.
My question is: can i harvest the only the tops and leave the lower buds for another 2 weeks to grow farther, or will cutting the tops stop the process, or kill the plant?
Also, I usually use "GHE ripen", will it affect? can i still use it and harvest only the tops, or should i give it up this time?
thank you so much!
My question is: can i harvest the only the tops and leave the lower buds for another 2 weeks to grow farther, or will cutting the tops stop the process, or kill the plant?
Also, I usually use "GHE ripen", will it affect? can i still use it and harvest only the tops, or should i give it up this time?
thank you so much!