Page 1 of 1

Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:01 am
by That kid
About a year ago, I decided to smoke weed again with some friends after not smoking for a while.
We get some from a dealer and I believe he said it was called either tropical haze or kush (could have been a lie not sure)
Anyway, all 4 of us had one dub (20 piece) each wrapped in joints and finished them.
About 5 minutes later, the high kicks in; this was NO high I have ever gotten before and all of us felt the same thing.
I felt as if my whole world slowed down, everything was laggy, it was as if my life became a dream all of the sudden.
It was the best feeling I've ever had in my life. All four of us felt the same way we've never gone past marijuana, and never felt a high from weed like this before, it was a whole different story.

What I want to know is:
1) Has anyone ever felt this before?
2a) Can weed ever do this to you?
2b) If so what type?
3a) Was it laced?
3b) If so with what?

If anyone can contribute any sort of information to one of those questions I love you, that moment is a moment I'll never forget it was amazing, and it took me a year to finally question what really happened.

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 am
by AbbyRoad
congratulations
you have just gotten properly stoned off some good marijuana

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 am
by JTP
AbbyRoad wrote:congratulations
you have just gotten properly stoned off some good marijuana
Nothing more to it, really. Low tolerance + weed = good time. You're describing what sounds to be sativa effects, though.

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:51 am
by AbbyRoad
its been an open and shut case dear watson

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:26 am
by JokersAce
under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk


now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 am
by Bubbles
JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk


now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
My findings can support these claims, we found evidence of semen on the victims underwear, and his hair was found at the crime scene.

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:37 pm
by That kid
JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk


now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
your joking right?

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 pm
by JokersAce
That kid wrote:
JokersAce wrote:under penal code section Z10.11PA I am reopening this case under jurisdiction of the DOJ. Abby you are dismissed, leave your badge on my desk


now as for my investigation, I have found with due evidence and witness testimony that it was most clearly either crack, PCP, methamphetamine or a combination thereof
your joking right?
Image

not at all, I am a marijuana expert remember

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm
by zERo~Chronic
:rofl: :rofl:


that is possibly the funniest picture I've seen on here...choked on my subway :(

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 pm
by AbbyRoad
hey That Kid.
dont worry about it man. everyone is just messin with the newb a bit....its to easy not to.

you just got properly high for the first time. good weed does that to all inexperienced tokers.
those were the days.......

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:48 pm
by cutthecashflow
I remember my first beer.

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 pm
by JTP
cutthecashflow wrote:I remember my first beer.
Really? I had already had beer by the time I was old enough to speak (my father liked to quiet me down).

Re: Need help from Marijuana Expert PLEASE =/

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:37 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
JTP wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:I remember my first beer.
Really? I had already had beer by the time I was old enough to speak (my father liked to quiet me down).
Same, My mother used to get so fed up of my incessant whining that she'd lace my dummy with brandy.