Page 1 of 1

soda can pipe

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:53 pm
by festiv-one
i just learned ho to make a pipe out of a can.....my friend showedme e
anyone else do that shit?

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:53 pm
by blazed
ive done it before... yep.

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:11 am
by puffpuffpass
I think most of us have been there when we first started

try this.... it's my fav thing for when in a pinch
http://pothumor.com/mh2_tubepipe.shtml

And here's the can pipe
http://pothumor.com/mh2_sodacanpipe.shtml

Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:08 am
by PnkRckElite420
yuch i hate alluminium

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:02 am
by Statikal
Dont fucking smoke out of aluminum, the aluminum fumes can cause seriouse brain damage :evil:

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:07 pm
by ShorTBlaZeR
LOL, weed can cause brain damage lol....peace
:D

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:11 pm
by herbal stu
No aluminium leads to alzheimers do not ever use it in any smokin device. As soon as I found this shit out I gave up usin it period and I frown on any smoker who does but hey its your lives

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:16 pm
by ShorTBlaZeR
I kno i was just like i mean a lot of things caouse brain damage and i kno i would never smoke out of allumianum i think that is how u spell it lol...Peace

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:28 am
by smoke two joints
Herbal $tu wrote:No aluminium leads to alzheimers do not ever use it in any smokin device. As soon as I found this shit out I gave up usin it period and I frown on any smoker who does but hey its your lives
aww man.. welp i guess my tin foil days are over, and after i wrote a poem to her! what a bitch.. givin me alzheimers and shit.. man.. what are some good make-shift or home-made bowls other than sockets?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:45 am
by magic_mush88
ShorTBlazeR wrote:LOL, weed can cause brain damage lol....peace
:D
weed doesn't cause brain damage! :evil:

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:46 am
by smoke two joints
magic_mush88 wrote:
ShorTBlazeR wrote:LOL, weed can cause brain damage lol....peace
:D
weed doesn't cause brain damage! :evil:
yeah i dont think so :?

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 9:55 am
by herbal stu
me neither

and if u wanna make a bowl you can always find some good materials from your local DIY store just buy some screens as well and make your own custom one to how u want it! I would give you a list but half the fun is doing it for yourself and bein proud of the outcome!

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 8:17 pm
by smoke two joints
yeah i can make my own pipes, that's actually really fun, but i'm just wondering if there are safe materials to use for bowls.. i've always used sockets from the garage that i've boiled :/